Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Karamba' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Karamba

I think there is something worng with this definition. Can someone pls help me???????

Started by Alexia Ch

1 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Karamba | Crashing with Assemble Model (Karamba) in Form Finding of Shell

Hi,  I am a newbie in Karamba. I follow this video http://www.karamba3d.com/form-finding-shell/ for Form Finding Try out. But whenever I pl…

Started by Duc Ngo

1 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by Duc Ngo

Sending Rhino Visual Data (Karamba Analysis) to a Projector

Wondering if anyone has any experience sending, for example, the top view of a Rhino model to a projector. I'm running structural analysis…

Started by grAPhopper

2 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by grAPhopper

Cannot save Karamba FEA results

Hi there, I was told, that I could save my Karamba FEA results by simply plugging a model-parameter in the ouput of an AnalyzeThI-component…

Started by ChristianF

0 May 30, 2016

Shell Form finding and Cross-Section Optimization

Hello! I'm currently working on a project in which I would like to find an optimum shape for a shell structure based on the principels of i…

Started by Britt Cordewener

0 May 12, 2016

Singular stiffness-matrix problem

Dear all ,  I have a message error from KAramba when using the "analyze"component that says :  I have already tried changing my boundary c…

Started by Salma Saadi

3 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Helen Richardson

Request diagnosis about applying pretension to cables in Karamba

Dear all the experts with Karamba, I am doing my graduation work with a cable-strut system. With Karamba I thought things could be easier…

Started by Zhengyu Xue

0 Feb 26, 2016

Cables in a paraboloid

Hi all. Im pretty new at grasshopper/ karamba, so hope you guys will help me.Im working with a paraboloid, where the mesh i made of cables,…

Started by Christian Svarre

0 Dec 16, 2015

Intricacies of Optimize Cross Section in Karamba

We're trying to use the "optimize cross section" in karamba to design a lightweight grid matrix structure based on member utilization (as o…

Started by Jeremy Shriber

0 Nov 25, 2015

Retrieving coordinates of Max values of Beam Resultant Forces

Hi, The output of the Beam Resultant Forces panel in Karamba allows obtaining the maximum Normal Force, Shear force and Bending Moment. Bu…

Started by Sabeeshan Kulenthiran

0 Aug 25, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service