Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Grasshopper' (232)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Karamba Section Selection

Hi all,  Is there a way to change the major and minor axis of an ipe section in Karamba.  Ps i Cannot change the direction of the load.  P…

Started by Thomas Fenech

0 Nov 3, 2017

Expand / extrude a mesh and create a box with the mesh as upper end

Hi there! I already tried to find a solution for my problem, but somehow the things I tried didn't work out... I created a topographic mo…

Started by Benedikt Glampe

5 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Benedikt Glampe

Offset surface in GH same as Offset surface in Rhino?

Hi I'm Tring to offset a surface in grasshopper but I want to have the same result as offset surface in rhino, How can I do that? Check the…

Started by Baraa

1 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Rhino Package Installation Wizard

Hi, I downloaded the latest grasshopper for Rhino, however, it seems not working on my computer. Does anyone know what should I do? Thanks…

Started by LI YANTING

2 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Birk Binnard

Making a Huge topography model for laser cutting

Hi there, I would like some help creating a topography model and laser cutting files.  I have been entrusted to create a topography model o…

Started by alex morgan

0 Oct 6, 2017

Creating an Expression in Grasshopper

Hi everyone, I would like to ask for help in creating an expression. The equation that I'm trying to solve is: However, when I input the…

Started by SXS

8 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by SXS

generating terrain model from Text and 2D-Textposition-Points

Hi everyone, I'm faced with a problem that seems to occur fairly regularly in my architecture studies. I am trying to create a 3d terrain m…

Started by See Man

43 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by arch.ashtar

GSA fails to analyse, the GH defined geometry and loading

Hello, everyone! I have problems getting the analysis from GSA for the GH defintion made with the help of Geometry Gym plugin. My model is…

Started by Marzhan Rakhimova

2 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Linking elements of an existing GH file with an existing Visual Studio C# Solution.

Hello All, I am quite new to Grasshopper and newer to Visual Studio and I think the problem I am facing is quite rudimentary but I would re…

Started by Aravind K S

0 Aug 3, 2017

Help !!! How to control curves extracted from a volume ? Please

HI, I have created a parametric tower on GH and I can only modify the form in general not specific curves from the volume, and now I am kin…

Started by Yassine ANDALOUSSI

0 Jul 7, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service