Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Galapagos' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Run Galapagos From within a Human UI Window?

Hi there, We have recently discovered Grasshopper in our business and have so far found many applications for it. I have successfully imp…

Started by Dion Chamberlin

1 May 31, 2016
Reply by Olivier Suire

Packing Irregular Geometry With Galapagos

Hi, If this is the wrong place for this I apologies. So I've received a lot of help on this site, and so I thought I post this up in case…

Started by Charles J Boman

0 Apr 23, 2016

Creating a custom parameter similiar to Galapagos's "Genome" param

I'm developing a custom component in C# in Visual Studio and I'd like the component to have a parameter with a similar functionality as Gal…

Started by David Newton

0 Mar 21, 2016

Optimizing a floor Plan in 3D using Galapagos

I've been spending a lot of time making this code for my next conceptual design for a showroom. It seems to have a problem: the code needs…

Started by Youssef Sameh Aboualghar

1 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Richard Schaffranek

Galapagos geco optimize tower

Hi, I am working on my graduation project for architecture school. My goal is to achieve a building (skyscraper) which adapts to the envir…

Started by Henk

2 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by hosam

Galapagos crash while running Energy+ optimization analysis via HoneyBee/Ladybug

Dear staff of Galapagos,we are trying to conduct an optimization simulation with Galapagos. We are trying to find the ideal configuration o…

Started by Filippo

3 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Question about doing optimisation in Grasshopper with Femap

Hello all the experts, I am doing my graduation work and want to use grasshopper to do optimisation. At the same time, I want to use Femap…

Started by Zhengyu Xue

16 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Multiple Domain Intervals

Hi All,   I am trying to use the Include Domain to check a list of 5 values against two boundaries, (80-88, 92-100) however the results ar…

Started by Luke Harrison

5 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Lorenzo Comaron

How to maintain the same volume in Galapagos

Hi all, I am new at this so here it goes. I am working with a sample file (04Box2pointcontrolladybugradiation) from Dr Yun Kyu Yi in order…

Started by josefina

8 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Nik Willmore

Does Galapagos prefer some genome data structures over others?

Greetings I've used Karamba for finding the maximum displacements, w[max], of a rectangular plate with uniformly distributed, lateral load…

Started by Daniel Kolling Andersen

5 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Daniel Kolling Andersen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service