Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'GH' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shrinking Minimal surfaces: shrink film and piano wire

Hey guys, I am trying to simulate the shrinking of stretched lycra with curves that cannot shrink (reduce length) but can bend deposited o…

Started by Noah Orr

1 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Jammy

Split List based on Number of Data in C#

Hi everyone. I am in the middle of making some components with visual studio in c#. I try to make a bunch of data list become split in ever…

Started by Wandy Witama

4 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Rhinoscript through GH

What is Rhinoscript Wrapper? Can I run Rhinoscript through GH? Is there a shorthand way of getting Rhinoscript into another format for us…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

4 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

BIM through GH and Rhino

I am interested in hearing about projects that have been taken through production to construction in Rhino and GH. http://www.designpartne

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

0 Dec 20, 2016

Centerline of rectangles (Wall centerlines)

Good afternoon ladies and gents, I've been trying to get the centerline of my shear walls which appear as closed curves in Rhino. I've bee…

Started by Hong Ming

2 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Join Curves Command Not Working in GH

Hello all!, I am just getting into Grasshopper and so far my failures have made sense. However this one I am a bit confused about. I have…

Started by Nathan Neufeld

7 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Nathan Neufeld

Is there a way to speed up GH/Rhino processing?

This image is 151 units high and has 1198 7-sided cutouts in a surface of revolution. I used Rhino Render to make the image, but all I real…

Started by Birk Binnard

8 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Birk Binnard

Reference>Rhino Delete>bake cycle, triggered by GH change (interactive geom)

Hi All, I'm trying to find a simple way of getting Rhino to interact with grasshopper geometry so that a curve can be manipulated in Rhino,…

Started by Matthew Murphy

6 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Gabriele_333

Multiple Attractor Points and Line Spreading

Hello, I have been trying to set up a definition that would spread lines apart (flow around a point). I was successful using a single attr…

Started by konrad k sobon

17 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Chu

Cant change expression variables to u and phi

Hi, I´m new to GH can somebody help me correct this error?  I´m trying to get a Voronoi sphere from this tutorial: http://www.grasshopper3

Started by Ksh Lar

0 Nov 19, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service