Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Component' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Component Exception-First Time Run

USING THE GRASSHOPPER FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER DOWNLOADING THE SCRIPT. Ran the command "Grasshopper open" in rhino and then opened the open…

Started by JOSE BABU

7 May 22, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

Find and Replace for component names

Wouldn't it be nice? The workflow of my office is depending on meticulous naming of components (especially parameters). A Find and Replace…

Started by Frans Magnusson

4 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Frans Magnusson

Costum Component - How to avoid recalculation

Hi All, I try to create a component, that reads a text file and returns a single value. Ok, it's simple and it works. Now, I am changing t…

Started by Tobias

4 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Tobias

How to use a custom parameter defined in an assembly ... in an other assembly

Hi all, I'm facing the following problem, which really stuck me : I've created a custom mesh parameter within a C# project called "Grid…

Started by Lionel

6 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Thibault Schwartz

Jump Component

An odd question but is it possible to have multiple 'series' for the 'jump' component. I can only seem to get one chain of jump links withi…

Started by Nick Knodt

2 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Nick Knodt

Modifying Custom Components

Hi All, I'm in the process of developing a few components in VS and had a few questions. 1) On a custom component is it possible to dynam…

Started by Charles Portelli

5 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Charles Portelli

Draw Mesh Edges Inconsistency

Hi, I have noticed that toggling "Draw Mesh Edges" does not always seem to work with certain components (i.e. turning them on or off will n…

Started by Anders Holden Deleuran

1 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

How to get a second component in the tab?

Can somebody show how to add an extra component in a custom component tab. I thought I could just copy the first Class and edit some things…

Started by Hans Hubers

2 May 25, 2013
Reply by Hans Hubers

get list of components

Hi I want to get list of used components and their relationships in a grasshopper scene by a C# component. is that possible and how?

Started by Behrooz TahanZadeh

4 May 22, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

New Grasshopper Component Sample

Hi All, I've posted a new Grasshopper component source code sample on my GitHub site: https://github.com/dalefugier/Platonics The sample de…

Started by Dale Fugier

2 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Dale Fugier

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service