Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'C#' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manual Galapagos Fitness Input

I am testing a simple script that would allow me to manually input fitness scores into Galapagos for each iteration of the genome (see the…

Started by Scott Overall

1 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Kane Borg

Error using the "GetDataList" command

Hello  I am fairly new to using C#. I have been using examples to create a GH component that uses Matlab code to evaluation. I manage to do…

Started by Lasse Rahbek

6 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Lasse Rahbek

Stop C# component output from updating unless condition is met

Hi all, I'm trying to stop my custom component from running unless one of the input is "True". However, if I am changing an input boolean…

Started by Toivo Säwén

3 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Toivo Säwén

Capturing Usage Statistics of Custom Grasshopper Components

I'm trying to integrate capture of usage data into different grasshopper component libraries I have developed in visual studio. That is, I…

Started by Thomas Shouler

3 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Max Marschall

Number of curves in each curve container

Hi everyone, I have a bunch of curves in different curve containers, which I connect to the C# component I am trying to make. Is there any…

Started by Nidhi Sekhar

3 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Nidhi Sekhar

Change name of another component when name of component is changed

Hi Everyone, I want to have a situation where component 1 is linked to component 2 so that when the name of the component 1 is changed, th…

Started by Anton Szilasi

5 Mar 20, 2017

Baking NURBS Gradients GH Rhino WIP

Hi all, Can anyone tell me how to upgrade Guilio's latest C# BakeAttributes code for rhino wip? The latest one appears with the OLD symbol…

Started by Olivier Jauniaux

2 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Olivier Jauniaux

Default input for pManager.AddGenericParameter() Input Param if using custom data type?

Hello, Can a default value be added for an input using a pManager.AddGenericParameter() Input Param when using a custom data type (derived…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

C# Functions, Returning new values in a list

Hello there, I am trying to split a brep, take one splitted part, transform it. Then, collect the transfromed part in a list and apply same…

Started by Iremnur Tokac

4 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Iremnur Tokac

python and ghpython failure after installation of MSVC2010 build files

I would like to put this out to anyone who has enough experience in .NET Framework or C# debugging. So this is the exception that is throw…

Started by tang li qun

3 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service