Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'C#' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Excel in Grasshopper C#

Hi guys, I tried to access excel instance with C# in Grasshopper. I have read this article, http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/ex

Started by y.KWON

0 Oct 5, 2012

geometry array in C#

Hi everybody!   Im having issues with creating an array of geometry objects. Out of a list of spheres I need to move every element by an in…

Started by hjalmar schmid

4 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by hjalmar schmid

Custom (Component) Attributes - Wire Rendering

Hello all,   I'm trying to override the GH_ComponentAttributes Render method for a custom component, but struggling to render the wires. I…

Started by John Harding

2 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by John Harding

bakeAttributes define LayerColor

Since this should have been a new discussion right from start, I gather the previuos. What has been discussed so far: Reply by phillip 3…

Started by phillip

3 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Chris Gilbert

c# beginner

Hi everybody, I've started the OOP programming basics with C# and I'm learning C# console app as a  beginner. I am also learning the "C# S…

Started by Arash Deilami

2 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Arash Deilami

C#: Method to split the separate lines of a list of string using indices?

Hi Guys, Is there a simple method to separate the lines of a string similarly to what is describe here. The ini file that I am using alread…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Get Name for Point()

Hello all,  I am trying to use C# and RhinoCommon to get a point, then extract its name and coordinates.  So my code look something like t…

Started by QUTAIBAH HAMADAH

1 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by QUTAIBAH HAMADAH

Have a StreamReader as input parameter of a component

I have several exe I'm considering to "encapsulate" into several Grasshopper components. Thanks to System.Diagnostic, I'm quite successful…

Started by Serge Neuman

2 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Serge Neuman

Debug not working? (C# express 2010 + Rhino 5.1.20620 - 6/20)

The breakpoints are not working.  When I start the Debug, Rhino is launched. As usual I launch Grasshopper (COFF is turned off). I can fin…

Started by Serge Neuman

2 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Serge Neuman

How do i access the Surface from Points command in C#?

Hi, I'm trying to learn how to write components inside grasshopper and I decided to write a small component that outputs a möbius strip sur…

Started by Miguel Rus

2 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Miguel Rus

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service