Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Bug' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Object Bake, not baking everything

Hi all, I'm quite new to grasshopper, I've known it for a while but didn't have time to play with it. This is one of my first projects and…

Started by zooid

0 Oct 18, 2017

unexpected shine behaviour fix

Material shine parameter seems to behave inversely to its description. Except @ 0 (no shine) 

Started by Guido R

0 Oct 12, 2017

Problem with NurbsCurve Component

Hi guys,I encountered a strange problem with the "NurbsCurve" component. The one where you can set individual weights. However: I can't…

Started by Julian Jauk

2 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Julian Jauk

Image Sampler disappearing from GH - Definition, GH 0.9.0066

Hi, I am having some trouble with the image sampler, sometimes when I reopen the definiton the Image Sampler component would have disappea…

Started by Philipp Ostermaier

5 Jun 12, 2017
Reply by Armin Seltz

A Problerm accour Drag Compoment into Grasshopper Canvas

Hi everyone; Have you meet the problerm as fellow: When you first darg an Component(any Component) into Grasshopper canvas, Grasshopper  po…

Started by cughudson

4 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by cughudson

ObjectDisposedException on closing C# script component

Hi,has anyone of you got a similar RhinoDotNetCrash.txt output? Im facing this Problem now for some months. It happens only some times. Whe…

Started by Florian Frank

2 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Florian Frank

Oversight: Plane Radius Value (reported 0.9.0075)

Hi David, Is it misleading that the Value to change is reported as the Radius of a Plane when in fact it represents the length of the side…

Started by Danny Boyes

4 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

IsPointOnSurface

Hi everybody, I'm getting a solution exception from the Python component when using the rhinoscript function IsPointOnSurface. The exceptio…

Started by Samuel Dell'Anna

3 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Samuel Dell'Anna

BUG: GH 0.9.0075 Display Menu Shaded Preview Highlighted all the time

Hi David, Never noticed this before as I usually don't go near the menu for this but no matter what display mode you have set the Shaded o…

Started by Danny Boyes

2 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

BUG 0.9.0072 [Horizontal Frames] producing strange results

From this discussion: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/horizontal-frames-gives-very-unexpected-results?xg_source=activity Basical…

Started by Danny Boyes

0 Mar 19, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service