Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Boolean' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boolean Difference set is empty

Hi, why I can´t make intersection difference between panels and joins. When I bake the geometry, it works fine in rhino. I get "Boolean Dif…

Started by Jiří

4 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Jiří

Solid Difference Two Lists

Hi Guys, I've got an issue that I've seen posted a few times but couldn't seem to find a solution for, so I figured I'd start a new post f…

Started by Clayton Muhleman

1 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Equivalent GH Component to the Rhino BooleanSplit Command Available?

The Rhino BooleanSplit command has the nice feature of taking a polysurface (solid) and dividing it into several parts using a surface. In…

Started by MkMrA2

5 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Marcus Strube

Question about boolean

Hi world, now i'm tring to connect Emotiv headset with grasshopper. Specificly, when i blink my eyes, parameter A will immediately turn to…

Started by Mark Wang

4 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

Trying to make lines exist or not exist based on possible intersection.

I am creating lines that may or may not intersect surfaces. If the lines don't intersect the surfaces I want them to remain. If the lines d…

Started by Charlene Mendez

4 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Charlene Mendez

Solid union

Hello Guys, A have a problem again, but this time its about the union function with solids/meshes. In my definition i have multiple hexago…

Started by Andreas Schiffer

0 May 12, 2013

Abeille's Vault

Hi Everyone, I am trying to recreate the abeille's vault onto a rotated geodesic sphere in grasshopper as per the work in this paper: htt…

Started by Michael Clarke

2 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Boolean operations and Gates, how to utilize

Hi there, I am basically (at this stage) trying to get my head around boolean functions and have come to a problem. What I want to do is h…

Started by Matthew McFetridge

2 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Matthew McFetridge

Boolean Difference not working, when BREP A and BREP B share a common edge

In the scenario described above, GH will not find a correct BREP. When done manually in Rhino 4SR9, it works. This seems to be a bug with R…

Started by Jonatan Schumacher

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by Jonatan Schumacher

Query: Trimming Surfaces

Fairly new to grasshopper, a lot of fun but I've have run into a wall. In the image below there are three part; A Surface I am trying to t…

Started by Kristian

2 May 6, 2012
Reply by Kristian

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service