Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interpolated Curve Changes randomly

Hello, I was trying to model a chess piece but the problem is that the interpolated curve I use keeps changing once I try to scale it's mi…

Started by Perry White

1 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

GH users to "Give Back"

I love the GH discussion forum for finding answers to in depth questions however, a traditional help document (F1) would be more effective…

Started by Stan Carroll

31 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Lucas Epp

URGENT!!! brick extrusion according to a surface using srf cp

Hi,Im so glad we have a website where people really help each other. Im coming across a problem, Im making a brick facade and i want to ext…

Started by Montx

3 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Montx

Rib intersection manufacturing

Hi, I'm new to grasshopper, I need to make intercessions ribs prototype design of a bridge to send laser cut parts and assemble the model a…

Started by Leonardo Nicola

4 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Leonardo Nicola

How to do this model in Grasshopper?

I did this model using Rhino. I took a box and I did subtraction. But I would like to know how to do it from scratch in Grasshopper.... 

Started by Kalil Sarraff

1 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Jonah Hawk

Simple Rotation

Hello everyone,  I was just wondering if there was a simple way to 'extract' the face of a mesh and rotate it at the axis of where it was?…

Started by Daniel T.

4 May 25, 2014
Reply by Daniel T.

voronoi 3d

Hello, i'm really new into grasshopper. I need a little bit help for a student project. I photoshoped, a short visualization of my first i…

Started by horstmith

6 May 22, 2014
Reply by horstmith

populating rotating panel system

hi everyone, Im trying to populate a rotating panel system on a surface. I've sucessfully made one panel system rotate but it doesnt seem…

Started by Mitran

2 May 15, 2014
Reply by Mitran

Selecting 2nd closest point and create line...

I’m stuck in grasshopper again (surprise surprise!) Please bear in mind I'm new to grasshopper...   ...I have extracted the midpoints of…

Started by Matthew J Mouncey

2 May 6, 2014
Reply by Matthew J Mouncey

Glass Pavilion Belén Moneo

Hello everyone. I would like to know how to get the Glass Pavilion triangulation of Belén Moneo. i have been several days trying to underst…

Started by ainhoa ferrer

0 May 5, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service