Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Grasshopper' (232)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Felix Candela

I have been working in this Felix Candela definition, i would like to get it working when the side count down by 4 sides, minimun 2 sides. …

Started by Juan Felipe Betancur Martinez

2 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Juan Felipe Betancur Martinez

Kangaroo2 torsion

Hi, I have been working on weave simulation using Kangaroo2. The solver produces fairly good results and is quick enough. I have two work…

Started by Petras Vestartas

0 Oct 19, 2016

Centerline of rectangles (Wall centerlines)

Good afternoon ladies and gents, I've been trying to get the centerline of my shear walls which appear as closed curves in Rhino. I've bee…

Started by Hong Ming

2 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Grasshopper. Wind Simulation in a room

Hey! I'm an architecture student from Estonia and recently we got a "Energy Design" project. Students had to pick themselves a topic and i…

Started by Andreas Krigoltoi

0 Oct 19, 2016

Custom construction views for Surfcam through Rhino & Grasshopper

Hello! This is my first post here so first I'd like to thank David & all the others here for great software and an equally great discus…

Started by Jaakko Raami

0 Oct 14, 2016

Change current Rhino view to NamedView from Grasshopper

Hi All, I'm trying to run a series of luminance sections out of DIVA for Grasshopper, and in order to do this I need to activate named vie…

Started by Weston Norwood

4 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Guido R

I am trying to find these components on Grasshopper

Hi, I am new to Grasshopper and I am trying to find these components but can't seem to locate them. Can anyone please help? Thanks in adva…

Started by Faisal

4 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Faisal

Component to control clippling plane through Grasshopper

Hi all, Is there a Grasshopper component that allows me to control a clipping plane in Rhino through Grasshopper? I can't find anything.…

Started by Anton Szilasi

5 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Ethan Gross

C# planar surface

Hello, I have just a simple question.  I want to create a planar surface from a closed curve and I found out that I should use Brep.CreateP…

Started by light

7 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

C# type and variable problem

Hello, I am a beginner of C# in grasshopper and I have a problem with writing code in custom additional code in grasshopper. Here is my cod…

Started by light

3 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Long Nguyen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by