Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'bug' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

revert to version 090014

Hi, I have rhino 5, sr3 and i just upgraded to grasshopper version 0900054. that doesnt load and get stucked at loading vector. Where cen…

Started by vladimir ondejcik

30 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by J Frölich

Bug: Cluster and Hoopsnake - The selection is interupted

Trying to cluster components within a connected Hoopsnake loop, will fail acc. to a detected interuption. Not sure who (Yannis or David) th…

Started by phillip

2 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by phillip

ExpireSolution bug?

Hallo, Somehow with this code the component will not recalculate when I change the settings in Menu? Any idea? Protected Overrides Sub Ap…

Started by Richard Schaffranek

11 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Richard Schaffranek

ghPython looses parameters on copy or load/save [SOLVED(ish)]

Hi all,   Every time I copy or reload a ghPython component, it looses some of its parameters!   As in the actual parameter pin is deleted f…

Started by Theron Burger

3 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Bug: Scrolling Numbers

Hi David, At first I thought it was me going the wrong way each time, but I have finely narrowed it down to a glitch in the matrix... well…

Started by Danny Boyes

0 May 21, 2013

Evaluate Length Bug

Hi all! I have  a bit of a problem. The first step is to get the intersection curve of two intersecting pipes. The second step would be to…

Started by Zoltan Korbel

1 May 8, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

Offset curves causing problems with curve parameters

Hello all   If I have a polyline and I offset it 'outwards,' the curve parameters (t) do not behave as one might expect. For the original c…

Started by Tim Crawshaw

0 Mar 21, 2013

[BUG] Baking.

I had this error trying to bake some geometry. I hope this helps.

Started by Ángel Linares

0 Mar 18, 2013

[BUG] PlanarSrf changes list order.

I've been having a strange issue using planarsrf component: it usually disorder the input list. Pretty annoying because using spheres or ot…

Started by Ángel Linares

5 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Growth of cubes by mirroring towards a selection of nearby points - Hoopsnake with a bug...

I have been modifying a definition that I made that generates a linear growth of cubes by mirroring, so that instead of randomly selecting…

Started by Dan Dodds

6 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Dan Dodds

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by