Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Curve' (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sort path/branch by average on contents. Stumped....

Hi thoughtful people.   I am currently trying to order 2 branches of floats by their average WITHOUT changing the order of the contents of…

Started by Ben Pearce

2 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Ben Pearce

Array and rotate an object along a curve

I'm trying to array an object along a straight curve and I kinda got it to work in a weird way. On the left is what I'm trying to achieve…

Started by Nathakit Sae-Tan

8 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

Bounding Planar Closed Curve/Polyline

Hey ! Is there any component that computes the optimal rectangle for a planar curve/polysurface, as the bounding box do w/ Breps but 1 dim…

Started by Mac Gros

4 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

Trim a diagrid with a curve (Japan Pavilion)

Hi! I'm recreating the Japan Pavilion as my first ever Grasshopper project, but I'm struggling with the end structure. I need to make a d…

Started by Nicklas Olling

5 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Optimize Curve Division

This is similar to http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/divide-distance-problem. I'm trying to divide a curve with distances from a ra…

Started by Jose Miguel Armijo

8 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Jose Miguel Armijo

Making a curve steeper with controlled mins and maximums

Hey guys, I'm trying to make the curve steeper so the "bump" is more noticeable as shown below. I know I can achieve this with a graph mapp…

Started by Sal Villanueva

0 Jun 1, 2015

Curve L-system

Hi everyone!  I'm trying to generate a 3D L-system that produces curved branches instead of straight lines. Does anyone know how I'll be ab…

Started by MAR

8 May 24, 2015
Reply by Shridhar Mamidalaa

Splitting Curves at Intersection Points, Selecting bottom halves

I'm unsure of my underlying approach, but my end goal  is to split the catenary curves I've generated connecting from a central vertex poin…

Started by Zack

2 May 15, 2015
Reply by Zack

Intepolate Curve - Data Tree Problem

Hey! I would like to ask You how solve problem that I have. I need to create a curve with is divided by a straight line. I'm working on a p…

Started by Marcin Giedrowicz

7 May 11, 2015
Reply by Marcin Giedrowicz

Problem with loft curves

Hello! I'm just starting out with GH, trying to do my best at getting it. Right now I'm doing something that should be really simple: I hav…

Started by Esteban Javornik

0 May 6, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service