Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'division' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dividing curve unevenly with controlled spacing

Hey,I'm working on a definition which would divide a curve into smaller pieces/place points on it with changing density.This in itself seem…

Started by Jan Pruszynski

5 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Jan Pruszynski

How to determine if a number is infinite

I'm dividing some numbers and I want to filter out all numbers that have an infinite remainder.  For example, if the result of the division…

Started by Norm Sash

4 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Curve Division Length Comparator Bug

Hello all, I've run into some strange behavior and believe it's a bug. I'd like to know if any of you have run into this issue, and how yo…

Started by David Namaky

1 May 4, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

ALIGN DIVISION OF DIFFERENT SURFACES

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to do a kind of brise soleil but I need it to be aligned on all floors.I'm using diva to calculate de radiation…

Started by Renata Portelada

0 May 3, 2015

Surface division based on UV points coordinates

Hi everyone,   I am attempting to divide a surface by using points projected onto that surface. Does anyone know a way to go about this?  …

Started by Ben

7 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by john chun

Divide surface equally not working for closed surface (tube)

Hey everyone,  I was following this (ghop forum) thread from a while ago trying to replicate dividing a surface evenly (ish) with one of t…

Started by David Burpee

0 Mar 4, 2015

Division limits

hi ... i don't know if this is possible to do with grasshopper but here it goes.. i want to divide a surface... easy part.. but i want tha…

Started by Antonella

7 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Antonella

urban block division

Hello, i'm new to grasshopper, and this is probably a very easy code to break. i'm trying to offset a curve (my block perimeter) and divid…

Started by Alon Shavit

1 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Omar Helmy

dividing a list into several sub lists (grid division)

Hello there! new to grasshopper i'm trying to make vertical curve divisions on the edges of my grid's V direction curves so i can evantual…

Started by Alon Shavit

2 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Alon Shavit

recursive function basic-problem

hey guys!I've been working with grashopper for quite some time and since I came to some limitations concerning recursive loops i want to di…

Started by maxk

3 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by maxk

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by