Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Voronoi' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Polyhedron Perpendicularity Solver (reverse 3D Voronoi problem)

Hello! I need some help! I have a polyhedron that is subdivided into smaller polyhedrons. Each small polyhedron has a white and a black…

Started by Juney Lee

3 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Juney Lee

Region Intersection ruins Voronoi

Hey, i'm trying to get a voronoi structure on an asymmetrical 4-Pt-Srf created in GH from a Rhino Curve. Everything works fine (even the v…

Started by Randy Randelson

8 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Randy Randelson

Voronoi 3d faster version.

Hi all, i am trying something  and in the process i need a faster "Voronoi 3d "  is it possible to create it without nurbs intersection or…

Started by Shridhar Mamidalaa

2 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Shridhar Mamidalaa

Voronoi with polyline boundary

Hi, I'm quite new to grasshopper and am trying to set up a Voronoi with a non-rectangular polyline boundary (trapezium). Has anyone got sug…

Started by emw293

0 Jun 19, 2015

Voronoi 3D skeleton

Hi, I built this sketch from serveral examples around this web, like the kangaroo examples and this long discussion: http://www.grass

Started by Roberto Carrasco

0 May 16, 2015

Voronoi on Curved Surface

Hi Friends,  I am trying to create voronoi geometry on Curved surface. I am trying this since last 2 days and tried many options. I am ve…

Started by Rachit Trivedi

5 May 10, 2015
Reply by Shridhar Mamidalaa

Planarising a Curving Voronoi Surface

Hi,  I was wondering if anyone knows is it is possible to planarise a voronoi surface? so far I have only seen it with hexagons, I made a…

Started by Rawrson

8 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Rawrson

My Birthday Code Bangle With GH Voronoi

With the birthday date of 1987.12.18 I creat this form of bangle .  I m trying to realize it in jewel industry . My WECHAT account num…

Started by MAY JUNE

0 Apr 10, 2015

Offset Curves Lofting Problem

Hello, I am attempting to loft offset curves on a sphere, and though the data trees seem to match, the resulting loft isn't connecting the…

Started by oneonth3run

1 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Riccardo Majewski

Connecting Points Along Curved Surface

Hello, I'm trying to connect the points shown on the ellipsoid surface with 2pt segments to create a more faceted surface instead of with c…

Started by oneonth3run

9 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by oneonth3run

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service