Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'galapagos' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Galapagos to optimize site location

Hi everyone,  Im currently trying to use Galapagos to optimize my site location for an architectural project. I have 8 different parameter…

Started by Marco De Gama

1 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Help me to speed up Ladybug Analysis and Galapagos form finding

Hello allI am working on an architectural project.Briefly it requires satellite imagery as a base and the volume is generated according to…

Started by Pramodk

4 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Shridhar Mamidalaa

Geno Pool

Hi guys. I tried to search on google with no good results. I was wondering if there is a way to have inside a geno pool, not all the numbe…

Started by Marco Pellegrino

4 May 11, 2017
Reply by Marco Pellegrino

Galapagos - packing geometery

Hi all, Please bear with me, as I am extremely new to grasshopper!  I am an architecture student with the goal of creating an algorithm t…

Started by Nick Shepherd

1 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Ralph Zoontjens

Finding Best Fitting Cylinder From Surface or Cloud pts

Hi Forum,  I've embarked a task to create a GH algorithm to find the best fitting cylinder given an initial surface or a cloud point.  So f…

Started by David Valent

12 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by David Valent

Galapagos and Karamba

I would like to Know is the definition I do here to use Galapagos is alright or is it mistaken? thanks in advance to whom is going to answ…

Started by Alexia Ch

0 Nov 26, 2016

moving a mesh with galapagos until it clears other meshes

Hi there, I have a bunch of randomly sized meshes which are strung up and down vertical lines - To begin with, they are randomly placed, bu…

Started by Emma-Kate Matthews

4 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Footprint Icon component?

Hi! I'm just beginning to start and follow the tutorial on this one https://vimeo.com/119105409 But I just couldn't figure out where is th…

Started by Dian Mashita

2 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Krzysztof Nazar

Galapagos and Delaunay edge network optimization

Hi everyone! I have created a Delaunay edge model that connects every green spaces of the city (with a maximal distance of 500m, which mean…

Started by Md01

10 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Floor plan generation using Galapagos

Hi, I'm working on my thesis about computational floor plan generation. In my thesis I have a small "hands on" test definition tryout secti…

Started by Ron

10 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Kurt Nelson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service