Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'direction' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The question about about the X axis and Y axis of the Construction Plane

When I construction an plane using grasshopper through origin and normal vctor, as we all know you don't have to pointed X and Y axis, and…

Started by cughudson

9 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Arend

grasshopper field lines force spin direction

hey guys, I'm working with magnetic field lines in grasshopper. some are affected by a force spin. my problem is, i want the lines to be af…

Started by Valerie Kuberczyk

2 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Valerie Kuberczyk

sweep2 Error

Hello, I realised, that depending on the order in which you add the section curves for the rail, it may have an effect on your sweep. I jus…

Started by daniel assayag

3 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by daniel assayag

Vector direction change in grasshopper

HiI have created a joined 8 surface object a 'core' element which I have created 8 'prongs' which are determined by vectors pointing perpen…

Started by Ben Millington

4 May 10, 2016
Reply by Ben Millington

Anchor point in Z-axis

Hello, everyone I am wondering if it possible to constrain movement of a point in Kangaroo only is Z-axis. In other words allow it to move…

Started by Olga

2 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Olga

Orient Box to plane

Hi everybody, I want to orient the boxes in the direction of the curves (picture attached). I do not know how to combine the plane of the…

Started by Mathias

5 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Mathias

number of points in U direction / number of points in V direction

hallo, I am trying to figure out how to count only the points in the U direction ( as well in V direction ) from a Mesh. For instance if I…

Started by nass

4 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by nass

Reverse Triangular Pattern Direction

Could someone suggest a way I can reverse the direction of the triangular pattern along the surface?

Started by Steven T. Putt

1 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

how does the Boundary Surfaces component choose the UV directions?

Hi all (and especially to David Rutten, considering the question...) I want to be able to control the UV direction of the surface that Bou…

Started by Andrei Raducanu

2 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

align multiple planes to multiple direction vectors

Hi All, I hope one of you will be able to help. I am currently trying to create a number of interpolative curves to follow one overriding…

Started by Paul Thorpe

3 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Paul Thorpe

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service