Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'grid' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Box Morph within custom grid on custom surface

I am trying to make a definition for a ceiling pattern that will place a set of closed curves: A and B, within each box of  a grid that I c…

Started by Matthew Hickey

0 Dec 7, 2012

grid with different lines

Hey guys, I have a problem with the following, I would like to do the "grid" in the picture in a parametric way. I tried it with the rectan…

Started by Sebastian L.

8 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Sebastian L.

Custom Radial Grid Question

I have been struggling to figure out a method for creating a Radial Grid where the spacing between rings can be varied.  The standard Radia…

Started by AB

0 Oct 28, 2012

How to make this definition less expensive?

Hello. I looked and could not find the answer to my problem on GH forum. I need to make a large grid and it is too expensive. My computer c…

Started by Jakub Galczynski

5 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Guido Maciocci

Splitting a tree into variable branches

I have set up a script that applies a hex grid to different panels and sizes the hex grid differently for each panel. Ultimately, I'm pulli…

Started by Scott Penman

4 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

Curve grid, select cells and extrude them with different heights

Hi! I am new using Grasshopper. I need some help setting up the system describes in the attachment, so I kindly ask someone to help me. I w…

Started by Silje Øgård

2 May 8, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

Neighbors

Hi folks; I need to select the four neighboring points in a grid of points for every point, I have managed to select them, however I have…

Started by biboarchitect

4 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by biboarchitect

Simple diagrid

After a looking for a very simple diagrid definition based off a point grid (or surface grid) with no scripting I decided to make one. The…

Started by Joe S.

6 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Brendan Kellogg

Parametric Urbanism - Circles from grid system

Hello :) I am new to grasshopper and is building a city, but am having a problem.  I have created a building generator which i applied a…

Started by R.G.M

1 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by R.G.M

changing geometry by changing grid

hey guys, I need some help...I am trying to make my simple 2 curve geometry to behave when I change the grid between them. I am attaching t…

Started by Arjun Uppal

1 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Arjun Uppal

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service