Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'C#' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creating background record using static variables of Grasshopper document

Hi, I am trying to set up a few plugin components using VS in C#.   The idea is to keep a record (in the form of lists of strings) of the i…

Started by Dion Jansen

1 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Dion Jansen

C# Component

I've been studying and learning C#, and I want to make a very simple C# component in Grasshopper. How do you change the variable types of…

Started by Vernon Vaden

5 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

C# component in GH 0.9.0056

Hi all, In GH 0.9.0056 the C# component doesn't support intellisense. VB is working just fine, so I am wondering if someone else is experie…

Started by Martin Bielik

0 Jun 18, 2013

Extracting Brep faces in C#

I'm trying to extract faces of a Brep in a C# script component, and I'm just having some issues with getting a result. I'm mainly having a…

Started by Vernon Vaden

2 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Vernon Vaden

get list of components

Hi I want to get list of used components and their relationships in a grasshopper scene by a C# component. is that possible and how?

Started by Behrooz TahanZadeh

4 May 22, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Persistent Data

Dear forum. I've been struggling with getting a persistent parameter to work on my component after a file save. Basically, I'm creating my…

Started by John Harding

2 May 5, 2013
Reply by John Harding

MatchMeshEdge C# Component

Hi Everyone,I'm looking for some help getting a very simple C# component to work. My goal is to execute the MatchMeshEdge command from with…

Started by Sarah

3 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

Python or C#

I have finally made up my mind to really learn one of the scripting languages that go with GH. I think the first question, as many people h…

Started by Darren Chang

22 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by FP

/unsafe?

Hi All, I've been trying to get "unsafe" code to execute within the c# component, but it seems like it needs to be enabled in compiler set…

Started by Suryansh Chandra

8 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by to]

C# Mesh Vertices

It's a very basic question, I know VB and trying to switch to c#, and certain things don't work. In this case this line of code Int32[] t…

Started by Nicolas

2 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service