Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'component' (155)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper Components

Hi everyone, I've just been following along on a Paneling Tools for Grasshopper demonstration, but I've hit a snag.  At a point in Rajaa Is…

Started by Matthew

2 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew

Component problem rhino 4 to 5

Hello, I installed another component in my rhino 4 grasshopper component folder and I would like t use it also in rhino 5. In rhino 4 it wo…

Started by Sebastian L.

1 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Canvas freezes when adding new components

Hi David, This was already posted by me or Jeliszej. I tried to rebuild the (0.8.0066) definition, which caused the canvas to freeze when a…

Started by phillip

3 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

what is this component?

inputs are (geometry for B, Point for P) and probably surface for S, output seems to be L, its connected to a Cull parameter.

Started by JOSE DIAZ

4 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by JOSE DIAZ

how to make grasshopper component of a definition

i want to make a definition of geco analysis into a grasshopper component ....can anyone help me 

Started by saurabh jha

4 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by saurabh jha

C#: No value is stored in the output of this custom mouse-reponsive component

Hi Guys, The following code compiles with no errors and loads on Rhino5. However no value is stored in the output at all: The S should giv…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Wish: Additional Custom Bake in Dropdown

Hi, I'm currently working on a small plug-in and came to the point where I have to think about backing the geometry. When using the regular…

Started by Martin Manegold

5 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Martin Manegold

GhPython component 0.5 released

There is a new version of the GhPython component now available from the usual download page. Bux fixes and new features: Standard descrip…

Started by Giulio Piacentino

1 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Flip curves problem

I don't know how to fix this? The source link http://www.christopherwhitelaw.us/?p=866 Sometime this function work prefect, I think proble…

Started by JackyCheung

4 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by JackyCheung

error equality component

anyone can help me, why i cant get the correct result of equality component? i tried to compare both of the list which are clearly have the…

Started by azan

2 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by azan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service