Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Johann Magnus Kjartansson's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I might add that MatchProperties does not include the texture mapping - for that we…"

Johann Magnus Kjartansson replied Oct 31, 2018 to Projecting an image [imported as a srf into rhino] to a non planar surface?

5 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by Johann Magnus Kjartansson

"Thaaaaaank you! Would be nice if this was just an option in the component."

Johann Magnus Kjartansson replied Jun 13, 2018 to Sweep

3 Jun 13, 2018

"Hello Maciej, did you manage to solve this issue? I am looking for the same sollutio…"

Johann Magnus Kjartansson replied Dec 6, 2017 to Freeform surface panel edge length optimization

5 Dec 6, 2017

"Hello Taz, would you mind to share the definition for this work?"

Johann Magnus Kjartansson replied Dec 6, 2017 to K-Means

35 May 10, 2019
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"I think you guys are pretty negative about this. Right click could be acheived with…"

Johann Magnus Kjartansson replied Nov 18, 2017 to Does anyone use the touchscreen to work in GH?

6 Nov 18, 2017

"Great solution, just what I need to pass on color shader nicknames onwards as they'r…"

Johann Magnus Kjartansson replied Aug 7, 2017 to Python - get label/name of input components?

10 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by J-P

"Thanks man, that worked! :) I had already solved it with a much more complicated on…"

Johann Magnus Kjartansson replied Apr 8, 2014 to Sort surfaces between horizontal or vertical ones.

6 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

"Hello Luca, This is exactly what I'm looking for as I want to work with a standard…"

Johann Magnus Kjartansson replied Apr 6, 2014 to Take a look - Boxed Waffle Definition

1 Apr 6, 2014

"Ahh, thank you. My tree was only at a second level of branching {A;B} so this did th…"

Johann Magnus Kjartansson replied Mar 20, 2013 to Branch item count

4 Mar 20, 2013

"Sorry, I forgot to mention that in each of the 10 brances, area sub-branches as the…"

Johann Magnus Kjartansson replied Mar 20, 2013 to Branch item count

4 Mar 20, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by