Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ben Fortunato's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I found a solution here: Data Tree Discussion the code below works: for path in tr…"

Ben Fortunato replied Mar 23, 2014 to gh_path reassign

5 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Ben Fortunato

"On a related note, I'm trying to use the GH_Pth.Indices property to convert a data t…"

Ben Fortunato replied Mar 23, 2014 to gh_path reassign

5 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Ben Fortunato

"I was able to solve this problem with some simple list management and the enumerate…"

Ben Fortunato replied Mar 20, 2014 to Search and replace index items in a data tree - Eliminate small edges of Vornoi

1 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Ben Fortunato

"I had a similar question but never found a solution as the project direction changed…"

Ben Fortunato replied Jun 7, 2012 to 3ds MAX material id with GH (Geco)

1 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Ben Fortunato

"I downloaded the uto and the weaverbird components. They are super helpful! What is…"

Ben Fortunato replied May 12, 2012 to Pinewheel Panelization of Attractor based windows -Mesh Creation with Data Trees?

5 May 12, 2012
Reply by Ben Fortunato

"With regard to the patterns, If I output in a mesh, I can take pattern 1 and delete…"

Ben Fortunato replied May 11, 2012 to Pinewheel Panelization of Attractor based windows -Mesh Creation with Data Trees?

5 May 12, 2012
Reply by Ben Fortunato

"1) I attempted to input data that was organized in data trees into the mesh componen…"

Ben Fortunato replied May 11, 2012 to Pinewheel Panelization of Attractor based windows -Mesh Creation with Data Trees?

5 May 12, 2012
Reply by Ben Fortunato

"Here is the File I've assembled. Your tool already re-orders the list according to x…"

Ben Fortunato replied May 7, 2012 to Mesh Creation Managing a point Matrix - How can I create a universal sort points acording to planar co-ordinates?

10 May 7, 2012
Reply by Ben Fortunato

"Okay I will take a closer look at this. I wanted to compile a "tool set" that would…"

Ben Fortunato replied May 7, 2012 to Mesh Creation Managing a point Matrix - How can I create a universal sort points acording to planar co-ordinates?

10 May 7, 2012
Reply by Ben Fortunato

"Thanks! This is working, I couldn't get the other script with the line as a sort gui…"

10 May 7, 2012
Reply by Ben Fortunato

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service