Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Steve's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much, this is incredibly helpful!"

Steve replied Jan 6, 2015 to Randomize populate 2d points to extrude pattern

6 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Steve

"That is exactly what I needed!  Thank you!  And if you have a chance please explain…"

6 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Thats perfect! The only thing I dont understand is why are the patterns extruded int…"

6 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Steve

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!  I'll send you some renderings of the final product…"

Steve replied Jan 6, 2015 to Expandable 3D cube form subdivided into individual cells

14 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

"New problem though,  when I make a rectangle the cells on the ends are much smaller…"

Steve replied Jan 6, 2015 to Expandable 3D cube form subdivided into individual cells

14 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

"That worked!  Excellent, thanks a bunch.  Do you guys know how I could use the popul…"

14 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

"Thanks User,  I tried that but when I added a slider to the U and V sections the mod…"

14 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

"Hey Nikos, Is it possible to introduce 2 different sets of sliders for the X and Y…"

14 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

"That did the trick!  I wasn't previewing it, thank you so much!"

Steve replied Jan 5, 2015 to Expandable 3D cube form subdivided into individual cells

14 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

"Ok cool, I didn't even know where to start!  Thank you so much for the help.  I am h…"

Steve replied Jan 5, 2015 to Expandable 3D cube form subdivided into individual cells

14 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service