Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

JJK's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Does exactly what I want, but with the minimum of possibilities to interact. There i…"

JJK replied Nov 10, 2016 to Window Frame Facade - random size surface division

5 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"actually half brazilian ;) I guess that's where it comes from :D"

JJK replied Sep 26, 2015 to How to differentiate optically different face geometries, that have the same m²-value?

12 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by JJK

"Can this component create an output with the values it compares? so that i can use t…"

JJK replied Sep 15, 2015 to How to differentiate optically different face geometries, that have the same m²-value?

12 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by JJK

"Hey man, thanks. It's a pretty cool feature. It works well, I need to studie now wha…"

JJK replied Sep 15, 2015 to How to differentiate optically different face geometries, that have the same m²-value?

12 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by JJK

"I couldn't test it yet, i'm on vacation. I'll inform you when i tried it."

JJK replied Aug 22, 2015 to How to differentiate optically different face geometries, that have the same m²-value?

12 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by JJK

"With 'optically' I mean, we can see that those (in that project) stones look differe…"

JJK replied Aug 8, 2015 to How to differentiate optically different face geometries, that have the same m²-value?

12 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by JJK

"thanks guys. i found out, that the "random"-component (not application, i just forg…"

JJK replied Apr 30, 2015 to integer Domain results

3 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by JJK

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service