Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Andrei Raducanu's Discussions (414)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

"preferably as an angle and a radius for the "fillet". i guess i could make the end…"

Andrei Raducanu replied Apr 22, 2014 to help me bend of a flat shape following a certain radius

13 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"ok, thanks, i'll try this next time!"

Andrei Raducanu replied Apr 18, 2014 to retrieve autosaved file if Rhino was shut down through Task Manager

9 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by Jay Lee

"Ok, thanks for the support!"

Andrei Raducanu replied Apr 18, 2014 to self-intersecting curve doesn't seem to be self-intersecting....

3 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Fred Becquelin

"Hi, David! not quite the case, it was a file that was opened for a long time and act…"

Andrei Raducanu replied Apr 18, 2014 to retrieve autosaved file if Rhino was shut down through Task Manager

9 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by Jay Lee

"true...so simple, thanks! Ps: yeah, it needs the Similarity component instead of Equ…"

Andrei Raducanu replied Apr 18, 2014 to shouldn't the Equality component work for points...?

2 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

"cool, thanks for the support, David!"

Andrei Raducanu replied Mar 4, 2014 to internal input data gets lost when re-opening files

13 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

"sorry i didn't reply in time, i was out. should i check if it works without weaverbi…"

Andrei Raducanu replied Mar 4, 2014 to internal input data gets lost when re-opening files

13 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

"here you go  (input B should have 2 as internal value)"

Andrei Raducanu replied Feb 27, 2014 to internal input data gets lost when re-opening files

13 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

"Hi, David, Seems so... i just unloaded gh and opened it again and it did lose it"

Andrei Raducanu replied Feb 25, 2014 to internal input data gets lost when re-opening files

13 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

"wooohooo, can't believe it!"

Andrei Raducanu replied Feb 25, 2014 to Google Drive (Docs) spreadsheet input possible?

9 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by yj

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service