Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

konrad k sobon's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"This makes perfect sense now. For some reason I thought that this particular informa…"

konrad k sobon replied Feb 13, 2017 to Catching input name change event

9 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by konrad k sobon

"There are multiple plug-ins for Grasshopper that already do what you are asking for.…"

konrad k sobon replied Nov 7, 2016 to GHpython Dynamic Excel

5 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by konrad k sobon

"David, Is there a plan to support WPF based Shepard? I am currently using Andrew He…"

konrad k sobon replied Nov 7, 2016 to Custom Windows forms _ Stays up when Rhino doc minimized/maximized !

3 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by konrad k sobon

"David, Is there an example of this code somewhere that I can have a look at? I am c…"

konrad k sobon replied Nov 7, 2016 to GH_ValueList list of items is private

4 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

"David, there seems to be a number of .net libraries that support this ex: PUMA.NET H…"

konrad k sobon replied May 6, 2016 to Reading text from images

15 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by gre mark

"I really like Paul's approach of learning the one language that "your colleagues" ar…"

konrad k sobon replied Mar 30, 2016 to Which Scripting Language should I learn? C#, VB.Net, or Python?

11 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by Raymond Mosely

"If you don't want to rely on any external modules and instead want to write your own…"

konrad k sobon replied Mar 23, 2016 to Is it possible add and rename Excel worksheet by GH script?

3 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by konrad k sobon

"David, I get that you are trying to parse the string, but my question would be why? …"

konrad k sobon replied Mar 23, 2016 to I have to drag lists thoruh the panel in order for python to accept it, WHY?!

9 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by David Andersson

"I am not exactly sure what you did, but these files should never have ended up on yo…"

konrad k sobon replied Jan 29, 2016 to mantis shrimp error

3 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Tomo

"Yes, IsValidWithLog is pretty good. I think I know what my issue is now. Thanks! "

konrad k sobon replied Jul 20, 2015 to creating a new PolyCurve()

4 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by konrad k sobon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service