Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"And if you wanna remove items while iterating through the loop, just go reverse: "

Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid replied Jun 6, 2016 to c# list x.Count problem

3 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid

"you know it took me ages to reach this workflow re conversions. lots of tears.  for…"

Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid replied Jun 6, 2016 to Cast GH_Mesh to Rhino.Geometry.Mesh

8 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Petras Vestartas

"Got it working with your help. The magics are all in the bloody GH_Archive class. Wi…"

Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid replied Apr 16, 2016 to Save current definition from c# script / component

3 Apr 16, 2016

"wonderful, thanks! works like a charm. A bit confusing usability wise, as then the d…"

Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid replied Apr 16, 2016 to Save current definition from c# script / component

3 Apr 16, 2016

"ah, i see nice code in here: https://api.ning.com/files/5E78cygXwe2Ic97yZ9J*KpIp7cVKK…"

Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid replied Apr 12, 2016 to Make Component Display Size Wider

1 Apr 12, 2016

"Just a random question - problem is solved so far - but what's the difference betwee…"

Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid replied Apr 12, 2016 to Recreate GetDataList() with added feature...

9 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

"In good places you would get troll-voted if alternatives aren't proposed and argued…"

Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid replied Apr 12, 2016 to Recreate GetDataList() with added feature...

9 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

"Ahaha, David - you echo my sentiments fully. I'm keeping a little tear-stained diary…"

9 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

"Okays, making progress. :facepalm: In a c# component it's as simple as this: Compon…"

Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid replied Apr 11, 2016 to Recreate GetDataList() with added feature...

9 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

"Please ignore above question, it's stupid. The approach works!  I was just setting u…"

Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid replied Oct 26, 2015 to Sorting custom component input by type.

1 Oct 26, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service