Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"bit confused,but if I understood correctly, you were just missing a few components.B…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Sep 4, 2017 to Closest Points Divide Into Branches?

3 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Ivan Fischer

"e:woops, forgot to hit reply.You need to define how you want to deal with corners, a…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Jul 28, 2017 to Randomly pick points with 3 variables and few constraints

4 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by dimitris skom

"got super sick so probably won't be able to help for a bit. but it should be pretty…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied May 4, 2017 to How to manage a number of geometries in each square of a grid?

7 May 19, 2017
Reply by karelovic

"so 6 paths of 24 lists. Each list interacts with its 5 corresponding partners in the…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied May 3, 2017 to Brep|Curve intersection data tree issue

9 May 3, 2017
Reply by Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd

"Split instead of BBX.You have to sort out which of the splitted breps is the correct…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied May 2, 2017 to Voronoi on Lofted/Twisted Surface

1 May 2, 2017

"like this?"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied May 2, 2017 to How to construe a dynamic "pic and choose" ?

2 May 3, 2017
Reply by peugeot

"Draw a picture? random placements for the geom? And how would you like to 'manage' t…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied May 2, 2017 to How to manage a number of geometries in each square of a grid?

7 May 19, 2017
Reply by karelovic

"if you can code it, that's probably the way to go.In other news, I'm still super con…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied May 2, 2017 to Brep|Curve intersection data tree issue

9 May 3, 2017

"super confused looking at your definition.. but I'm going to assume what you want is…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied May 2, 2017 to Brep|Curve intersection data tree issue

9 May 3, 2017

"going to assume you attached the wrong gh (apologies if not, hopefully still appli…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied May 2, 2017 to Lofting a Spiral (Can't remember how I did it the first time!)

3 May 6, 2017
Reply by Perry White

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service