Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Surface Closest Point.Also, anytime a window pops up telling me not to close the win…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Nov 16, 2017 to Translate 3D points into UV coordinate

2 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

"yea, I just don't like using Anemone much :P the logic tends to mess with real-time…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Nov 13, 2017 to Trim Self Intersecting Pieces of Curve Away?

7 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

"Hmm, here's an alternate solution perhaps; using Shortest Walk? If you have complex…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Nov 12, 2017 to Trim Self Intersecting Pieces of Curve Away?

7 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

"Maybe someone has a better idea, but MetaHopper has Get Groups which retrieves all g…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Nov 12, 2017 to how to get the annotation text of a Group?

3 Feb 8, 2019
Reply by StacyS

"O god, you're right.. its like using gmail where you're locked on 'Comfortable' D:"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Nov 12, 2017 to This Forum is moving as of 11/22/2017

34 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

"Disable preview on the brep components. Either by right click, or spacebar.Alternati…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Nov 9, 2017 to Grasshopper Brep color blocks my reColorMesh

2 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Lingjun Song

"had a curve with ~2.5k cps, generated from MMX.Was trying to rebuild another curve t…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Nov 1, 2017 to Rebuild Curve limited to 1000 control points

3 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

"get endpoints of lines,closest point with the tree vertex to get the index, recreate…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Oct 3, 2017 to Create line follow sequence of this point

1 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd

"Hope this helps illustrate my point. A quick study of all (edit: but two of) the p…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Oct 3, 2017 to Tiling uniformly but randomly different scales of a module on a surface that its area is equal to the total surface area of the modules

5 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"surface area equating does not mean you can tile them to fit..and thats assuming tho…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Oct 2, 2017 to Tiling uniformly but randomly different scales of a module on a surface that its area is equal to the total surface area of the modules

5 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service