Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Manuel Alejandro's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, i understand, but i was thinking on using a tool that someone here developed c…"

Manuel Alejandro replied Aug 1, 2017 to About a simple brick wall.

5 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Manuel Alejandro

"Thank you for the help Joseph!. Now i have a doubt 'bout your definition. The final…"

Manuel Alejandro replied Aug 1, 2017 to About a simple brick wall.

5 Aug 1, 2017

"No te agradecí lo suficiente. Nada mas, otra replica para agradecerte de nuevo. Me h…"

Manuel Alejandro replied Jul 31, 2017 to Fishes along curves and variables sizes

13 Jul 31, 2017

"Muchas gracias morro.  He aprendido bastante, y me has salvado, seguiré experimenta…"

Manuel Alejandro replied Jul 25, 2017 to Fishes along curves and variables sizes

13 Jul 31, 2017

"Hi, here's the last version of definitions, i'm almost there. My last question is a…"

Manuel Alejandro replied Jul 25, 2017 to Fishes along curves and variables sizes

13 Jul 31, 2017

"Hello, really thank you for your help. Here's my last question for both of us. I'm…"

13 Jul 31, 2017

"Que onda!I'm still remaking your definition and trying to learn from it, and until n…"

Manuel Alejandro replied Jul 24, 2017 to Fishes along curves and variables sizes

13 Jul 31, 2017

"So, i'm trying to do it myself (to learn the process) but there are three parameters…"

Manuel Alejandro replied Jul 23, 2017 to Fishes along curves and variables sizes

13 Jul 31, 2017

"Mate, you just saved my life. Didn't thought on making it it in that way. But now…"

Manuel Alejandro replied Jul 22, 2017 to Fishes along curves and variables sizes

13 Jul 31, 2017

"I edited the post to asking you a few tips, you know recycling and stuff. (So, the a…"

Manuel Alejandro replied Feb 9, 2015 to Place point on Planar Surface Centroid.

4 Feb 9, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service