Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Shawn Fernandez's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps if you have selected the components whose wires you wish to move? If you hav…"

Shawn Fernandez replied Nov 19, 2010 to Feature Requests - Enhanced Extract Parameter

11 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

"Check it out, been playing with it. I'm not sure if it fully meets your needs, but n…"

Shawn Fernandez replied Nov 19, 2010 to different colors for clustered boxes (includes definition)

12 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Vicente Soler

"If you know the distance between each of your boxes, which it appears that you do, y…"

Shawn Fernandez replied Nov 19, 2010 to different colors for clustered boxes (includes definition)

12 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Vicente Soler

"Also, don't miss the slider I added to the first Random component, that way you can…"

12 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Vicente Soler

"Apply the same kind of logic with the Random component to a Move component. Each box…"

12 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Vicente Soler

"Check this script out for baking objects to different layers, colors etc. ..."

12 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Vicente Soler

"Do you need completely random colors for each box or is there a pattern involved? I…"

12 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Vicente Soler

"If I understand what you are after, all you really want is the midpoint between two…"

Shawn Fernandez replied Nov 19, 2010 to mid point between points_List/split/reverse/divide??? HELP

9 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

"Here's the component as I have it. I use this quite a bit."

Shawn Fernandez replied Nov 19, 2010 to if-then situation with a fractal/growth algorithm

10 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

"Make sure that your input and output variables match whatever is in the script text.…"

Shawn Fernandez replied Nov 19, 2010 to if-then situation with a fractal/growth algorithm

10 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service