Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Dimitri Nikitin's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi again, well it was a tough fight, but I finally have some files for you :) ..ther…"

Dimitri Nikitin replied Apr 24, 2011 to duplicated text tag (+ multiple extrusion point)

23 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Dimitri Nikitin

":D ok, i'll try to complete the definition- so far I just have a basic idea and it's…"

Dimitri Nikitin replied Apr 24, 2011 to duplicated text tag (+ multiple extrusion point)

23 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Dimitri Nikitin

":) I see..  so I tried to create the unfolding definition, but it's not that easy..…"

23 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Dimitri Nikitin

"How are you going to unroll those polysurfaces? I think the solution for tags will  …"

Dimitri Nikitin replied Apr 23, 2011 to duplicated text tag (+ multiple extrusion point)

23 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Dimitri Nikitin

"I guess there are many ways to do this.. here is one, that came to my mind first...…"

Dimitri Nikitin replied Apr 23, 2011 to duplicated text tag (+ multiple extrusion point)

23 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Dimitri Nikitin

"Hi, Ruby, I think the easiest way is to install Kangaroo plugin and use RemoveDuplic…"

23 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Dimitri Nikitin

"Hi, Dimitrie   I'm not sure grasshopper groups work similar to rhino groups... to ba…"

Dimitri Nikitin replied Apr 20, 2011 to bake the groups

2 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid

"hi there, to create a 3d mesh you can divide metaball curves and bake those points t…"

Dimitri Nikitin replied Apr 14, 2011 to 3d metaball

2 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Dimitri Nikitin

"Hi there again, I think relocaring the cplane will not solve the problem, I also tri…"

Dimitri Nikitin replied Mar 1, 2011 to very strange faces misplace problem

8 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by nc

"Hi there, rhino often makes this, when geometry is very far from the origin point (0…"

Dimitri Nikitin replied Feb 28, 2011 to very strange faces misplace problem

8 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by nc

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by