Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

J-P's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Hannes, Sorry for the late reply, I've been away for a few days. Thank you for yo…"

J-P replied Jun 2, 2014 to Catenary - failing but appearing - 'for unknown reasons'

2 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by J-P

"just reading this back and not sure i've explained it so well.  I'm meaning like an…"

J-P replied May 6, 2014 to David : exporting component data with posts when searching forum

1 May 6, 2014
Reply by J-P

"Its not technical, but a scale from the mid point moves them outward in the right di…"

J-P replied Apr 29, 2014 to offset curve on surface errors

2 May 4, 2014
Reply by Tash Tash

"I feel this could be very promising, i have noticed that using simple graph forms se…"

J-P replied Feb 20, 2014 to Divide Surface irregularly using attractors

2 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by J-P

"Would a possibility be to use a very dense grid and then use the cull nth or cull pa…"

J-P replied Feb 20, 2014 to Divide Surface irregularly using attractors

2 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by J-P

"Many thanks Danny, Greg and David, you have successfully helped out with all the pro…"

J-P replied Jan 17, 2014 to Running Rhino in Parallels - help with two minor issues

6 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by J-P

"OOO i almost forgot, i have been using 'in-place mass' for the first time the other…"

J-P replied Apr 3, 2012 to Assigning materials to exported GH objects in revit

11 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by fernando molas garcia

"hello, i''ve attached a rhino and GH files just in case (i'm not sure they'll actual…"

J-P replied Apr 3, 2012 to Assigning materials to exported GH objects in revit

11 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by fernando molas garcia

"hope this attaches"

J-P replied Oct 27, 2011 to Extracting/using vertices after intersection of surface and curve

2 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by David Stasiuk

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service