Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

J-P's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Aha - I am getting close, I have tride to deconstruct the planes and then use the x…"

J-P replied Feb 8, 2015 to Offset Tween Curve

2 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by J-P

"Thank you Ethan, much appreciated. Not flattening the force inputs was a stupid ove…"

J-P replied Jan 18, 2015 to Kangaroo - Constant Compression Shell

2 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by J-P

"getting closer.... :) "

J-P replied Aug 13, 2014 to Kangaroo - convert output mesh to surface (not polysurface)?

8 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by jacky thiodore

"Hey David,  cheers for the help. I was aware that the points on the circles, weren'…"

J-P replied Aug 12, 2014 to Kangaroo - convert output mesh to surface (not polysurface)?

8 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by jacky thiodore

"Hi David,  Many thanks for your reply. I was under the impression that Kangaroo req…"

J-P replied Aug 8, 2014 to Kangaroo - convert output mesh to surface (not polysurface)?

8 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by jacky thiodore

"Hi David, here are is the definition and variety of surfaces I am getting outputted…"

J-P replied Aug 7, 2014 to Kangaroo - convert output mesh to surface (not polysurface)?

8 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by jacky thiodore

"I've just been having this same issue, the workaround I've managed is fairly easy an…"

J-P replied Jul 8, 2014 to "planarize" a curve, maintaining length

5 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by J-P

"you can't dispute the undisputable danny....  thats tautological"

J-P replied Jul 2, 2014 to Placing irregular drop like shapes within bounding boxes

11 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Joshua Jordan

"Yeah very nice,   Mr boyes .... undisputed hero of the Grasshopper forum,   any idea…"

J-P replied Jul 2, 2014 to Placing irregular drop like shapes within bounding boxes

11 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Joshua Jordan

"probably not loads of use, but your definition mysteriously worked for me.   When it…"

J-P replied Jun 5, 2014 to Sweep 1 Rail & Mitters

2 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by J-P

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service