Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Chris Mackey's Discussions (1,309)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Blanca. I am sorry for getting back so late.  I have not been able to replicate y…"

Chris Mackey replied Apr 18, 2015 to New Material in HoneyBee

5 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Dimitrios, There's no solution I know of yet except to turn the preview off on the b…"

Chris Mackey replied Feb 11, 2015 to Trouble Displaying Meshes and Breps at the Same Time

7 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

"David, I just noticed that you had requested a file without any special components a…"

Chris Mackey replied Dec 7, 2014 to Trouble Displaying Meshes and Breps at the Same Time

7 Feb 11, 2015

"Hi David, Thank you so much for the quick response and sorry about the GH file.  I h…"

Chris Mackey replied Dec 6, 2014 to Trouble Displaying Meshes and Breps at the Same Time

7 Feb 11, 2015

"I agree.  It seems that you mean to transform the "brepPoint" variable rather than t…"

Chris Mackey replied Nov 29, 2014 to Difficulty in transforming objects

3 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Arend

"Wesley, I am so sorry that your discussion fell through the cracks here.  In the fut…"

Chris Mackey replied Nov 6, 2014 to Radiation Study Issues *

1 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Thanks for the quick response, David.  I understand and I'll keep using the grasshop…"

Chris Mackey replied Jun 24, 2014 to Change Preview Color of an Output

2 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Thank you for responding, Dale.  You are right that this is an issue where Rhino is…"

Chris Mackey replied Feb 26, 2014 to Differening Results With GHPython BooleanIntersect

14 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Guilio, I have new problem for you in which the boolean intersection in Rhino Co…"

Chris Mackey replied Feb 8, 2014 to Differening Results With GHPython BooleanIntersect

14 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Thanks Giulio, The new code in your attached file is definitely working.  I will wr…"

Chris Mackey replied Feb 4, 2014 to Differening Results With GHPython BooleanIntersect

14 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Chris Mackey

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service