Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Earth's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kim, I was thinking that maybe if we have a set of curves {A,B,C,D} that are spa…"

Earth replied Mar 5, 2017 to Efficient method find distance each point to curves?

8 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Riccardo Majewski

"Hi Kim, Thank you much for the suggestion. But the Pull component needs to do 6000…"

Earth replied Mar 5, 2017 to Efficient method find distance each point to curves?

8 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Riccardo Majewski

"Hey Armin, Thanks again for your prompt reply. I have uninstall the Grasshopper an…"

Earth replied Aug 22, 2016 to Readfile Component Problem when Reading CSV file

6 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Earth

"I am really sorry to bring this issue back since I have this ongoing problem and rea…"

Earth replied Aug 22, 2016 to Read File component error

2 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Earth

"Hey Armin, Thank you very much for those.  I tried that file in Rhino 32 bit and it…"

Earth replied Aug 22, 2016 to Readfile Component Problem when Reading CSV file

6 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Earth

"Hey Armin, Thanks for the response. I attach the files here.  The panel in Grasshop…"

Earth replied Aug 19, 2016 to Readfile Component Problem when Reading CSV file

6 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Earth

"Wow, you right nikos!!Problem solved and it works perfectly now, many thanks for the…"

Earth replied Apr 18, 2016 to Finding the furthest point from curves, or from the points on curves

6 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Earth

"Hey Mark, Thanks again for your quick reply. I may understand you wrong. But from w…"

Earth replied Apr 18, 2016 to Finding the furthest point from curves, or from the points on curves

6 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Earth

"Hey Mark, Thanks a lot for your reply. I am very glad that it works for the case wh…"

6 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Earth

"Hey Kim, it works!! thanks a lot for the help."

Earth replied Apr 17, 2016 to Replace certain items in branches with other items

2 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Earth

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service