Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Damon's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (194) Replies Latest Activity

"Not to be difficult or verge into semantics, but I'd argue that the surface you've p…"

Damon replied Oct 6, 2014 to Generating a curved surface for louvers?

4 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Sal Jurien

"How about some screen shots of the data (Panel and Param viewer) you are feeding int…"

Damon replied Oct 3, 2014 to Revit Freezes after Creating Adaptive Components through Chameleon.

4 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Eric

"Here's one way: I've chosen to first Align Plane in the negative Z direction, so al…"

Damon replied Oct 3, 2014 to spiral. profile orient

3 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Henriett Murvai

"I've had the same problem, but I don't remember the final solution. Any chance you c…"

Damon replied Oct 3, 2014 to Revit Freezes after Creating Adaptive Components through Chameleon.

4 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Eric

"Here's one way using the Evaluate Curve Length component. If you use it with the B…"

Damon replied Oct 1, 2014 to Construction of additional planes and lines relative

8 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Damon

"I'm not sure I understand. Currently, it IS an equal division of the height of the c…"

Damon replied Oct 1, 2014 to Construction of additional planes and lines relative

8 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Damon

"Here are a few ways I can think of doing this. I guess the second way is the easiest…"

Damon replied Sep 30, 2014 to Selecting the first 2 and last 2 items in a list

2 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Damon

"I'm sure it is possible, but I'm afraid I don't understand what you want, yet. (I'm…"

Damon replied Sep 30, 2014 to Construction of additional planes and lines relative

8 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Damon

"Just realized you don't need the sphere: "

Damon replied Sep 29, 2014 to Construction of additional planes and lines relative

8 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Damon

"One simplistic way would be to create a sphere at each mesh vertex and intersect wit…"

Damon replied Sep 29, 2014 to Construction of additional planes and lines relative

8 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Damon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service