Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Norm Sash's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"I've enhanced the gh file and now am generating the line and tangent line a little d…"

Norm Sash replied Nov 12, 2012 to Interpolating a curve

5 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Norm Sash

"Yes, I was sweeping the ellipse from 0-360 and then 360-0...  I figured that would g…"

Norm Sash replied Nov 12, 2012 to Interpolating a curve

5 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Norm Sash

"Thanks Chris... that seemed to solve the problem of not displaying the interpolated…"

Norm Sash replied Nov 11, 2012 to Interpolating a curve

5 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Norm Sash

"Awesome Chris! (I'm having to start a new reply thread) Your last update with the 9_…"

Norm Sash replied Nov 8, 2012 to Tracing an outside curve from a fixed length chord

11 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Norm Sash

"Yes, the chord path is necessary for the project that I'm working on.  Think of it a…"

Norm Sash replied Nov 8, 2012 to Tracing an outside curve from a fixed length chord

11 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Norm Sash

"Ah, got it Chris.  I actually do have the tip path curve.  Go to the "Rotor" view an…"

11 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Norm Sash

"Hi Chris... thanks so much for being willing to look at this problem.  I looked at y…"

Norm Sash replied Nov 7, 2012 to Tracing an outside curve from a fixed length chord

11 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Norm Sash

"Sure :)... here's the gh file.  It's kinda messy, but there are two views defined. …"

Norm Sash replied Nov 7, 2012 to Tracing an outside curve from a fixed length chord

11 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Norm Sash

"Hey Marios... Thanks so much.  That worked just great.  Do you know of a way to reta…"

Norm Sash replied Nov 7, 2012 to How to plot the path a point would take

4 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

"Awesome Marios... I'll give that a try.  I never thought of taking it from that dire…"

Norm Sash replied Nov 6, 2012 to How to plot the path a point would take

4 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by