Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Norm Sash's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks David.  I appreciate you looking at this as there does seem to be a bug (eith…"

Norm Sash replied Aug 28, 2013 to Apparent error extracting subcurve using moved seam point

8 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"Thanks @Systemiq... I'll give your domain solution and try and see if that's a good…"

Norm Sash replied Aug 28, 2013 to Apparent error extracting subcurve using moved seam point

8 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"Thanks Systemiq... I believe I understand what you are saying (although I wish it di…"

Norm Sash replied Aug 27, 2013 to Apparent error extracting subcurve using moved seam point

8 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"Moved to the Errors and Bugs forums as this sure seems to be a bug to me rather than…"

Norm Sash replied Aug 27, 2013 to Apparent error extracting subcurve using moved seam point

8 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"I'm also getting the error "1. Solution exception: Method not found: "Rhino.Geometry…"

Norm Sash replied Jan 8, 2013 to Grasshopper 0.9.0014 available for download

40 May 22, 2013
Reply by Sameer Kumar

"Thanks Chris for pointers on the use of Item Index.  I don't know why I can't find t…"

Norm Sash replied Jan 8, 2013 to Text search in Item Index component

8 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Norm Sash

"BTW, thanks so much @djordie... I don't know that I ever would have tried Find Simil…"

Norm Sash replied Jan 7, 2013 to Text search in Item Index component

8 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Norm Sash

"Yes!  Exactly!  So why doesn't "Item Index" component do the same thing?  Seems to m…"

8 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Norm Sash

"Thanks for the quick take on this.  "List Item" works if I know the index of where t…"

8 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Norm Sash

"Thanks Chris... this might just be the "jump start" that I need so I can figure out…"

Norm Sash replied Jan 6, 2013 to Snapshot of data to write out to Excel or Database

2 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Norm Sash

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service