Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Norm Sash's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the confirmation, David.  I was thinking that curve parameterization was…"

Norm Sash replied Dec 11, 2013 to Why does a circle or ellipse with equal radius not have the same t value at a parameter?

6 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"Thanks for checking in on this Gui... it makes sense that rebuilding the curve cause…"

Norm Sash replied Dec 11, 2013 to Why does a circle or ellipse with equal radius not have the same t value at a parameter?

6 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"Hi David, thanks for the reply.  I believe I understand the reasoning behind not all…"

Norm Sash replied Dec 7, 2013 to Why can't curve analysis components wrap

2 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Norm Sash

"Thanks for the tip, Hannes.  I'll take a look at my Catalyst settings.  I did have a…"

Norm Sash replied Dec 4, 2013 to Clean lines not displayed in viewport

6 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"Turns out that it isn't the anti-aliasing that is causing the jagged lines.  It's th…"

Norm Sash replied Dec 3, 2013 to Clean lines not displayed in viewport

6 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"Could be... maybe that's the setting I need to change to get back to a "clean" line.…"

Norm Sash replied Dec 3, 2013 to Clean lines not displayed in viewport

6 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"Thanks for the feedback David.  I'll see what I can figure out.  At some point I thi…"

Norm Sash replied Nov 23, 2013 to How to use Rhino viewport with selective GH objects

4 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Norm Sash

"Hey David, thanks... I'd never tried the Viewport Filter before so I'm playing aroun…"

Norm Sash replied Nov 23, 2013 to How to use Rhino viewport with selective GH objects

4 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Norm Sash

"Ping... is anyone else having problems with referencing, updating, and reusing Grass…"

Norm Sash replied Sep 20, 2013 to Referencing User Objects

4 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

"I'm going to move this to the bugs discussion because I think this is a bug introduc…"

Norm Sash replied Sep 18, 2013 to Referencing User Objects

4 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service