Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Norm Sash's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"What about creating another input adjacent to O to specify a mask... maybe wM?  The…"

Norm Sash replied Feb 2, 2014 to Wish: Control over which branches wrap in Relative Paths.

9 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

"Hi Hannes, thanks for your feedback.  I agree 100% with you about the AlignPlane com…"

Norm Sash replied Feb 2, 2014 to Orient Direction component giving unexpected result at .5 position on curve.

4 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

"Ah, yes, makes sense David.  In following your same train of thought I took the worl…"

Norm Sash replied Jan 31, 2014 to How to determine a point on a 3D curve if only x,y are known

5 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"Thanks Raul.  I tried this and it worked.  The only thing I did different was rather…"

Norm Sash replied Jan 31, 2014 to How to determine a point on a 3D curve if only x,y are known

5 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"Hi David... not sure if this helps isolate the issue, but in trying to replicate thi…"

Norm Sash replied Jan 28, 2014 to How to find component that throws and error in Grasshopper

3 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

"Yep, GH v1 beta 4 resolved this cull duplicates error.  Perfect timing!  Thanks :)"

Norm Sash replied Jan 28, 2014 to Cull duplicates component throwing Solution exception:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

2 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

"ha!  I just see that GH beta 4 addresses an issue with the Cull Duplicates component…"

Norm Sash replied Jan 28, 2014 to Cull duplicates component throwing Solution exception:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

2 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

"Excellent and elegant, TJO!  I plugged this in and it worked beautifully and quick. …"

Norm Sash replied Jan 20, 2014 to How to determine offset when the length of the desired offset curve is known

12 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

"Nice iterative process, Hannes.  And cool that you used the doc tolerance for the le…"

Norm Sash replied Jan 20, 2014 to How to determine offset when the length of the desired offset curve is known

12 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

"Are you talking about the show selected geometry button in the tool bar? "

Norm Sash replied Jan 20, 2014 to Making GH Show Hidden Selection

4 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Marcus Strube

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos