Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Norm Sash's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's my quick and dirty hack...  I see I didn't connect the scaling input... that…"

Norm Sash replied Mar 2, 2014 to Request: Add output to vector display

3 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

"Ok, thanks David.  I was hoping that there was a way to do this in the component (or…"

Norm Sash replied Mar 2, 2014 to Request: Add output to vector display

3 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

"Thanks"

Norm Sash replied Feb 8, 2014 to Divide Curve vs Divide Distance Performance

3 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

"Hi David; I guess either way works.  I just don't like mixing the data typing toget…"

Norm Sash replied Feb 8, 2014 to Wish: Control over which branches wrap in Relative Paths.

9 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

"I'm moving this to the bugs topic area as I believe this is a problem with the Fille…"

Norm Sash replied Feb 5, 2014 to Orient Direction component giving unexpected result at .5 position on curve.

4 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

"I'm moving this to the bugs topic area as I believe this is a problem with the Fille…"

Norm Sash replied Feb 5, 2014 to Error thrown by Fillet component when Radius input set to specific value

4 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

"Is the solution that Matthijs suggested (divide the curve into a bunch of points and…"

Norm Sash replied Feb 5, 2014 to Farthest Point on Curve

7 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Marcus Strube

"Hi Eleni... could you provide a better description of what you are trying to do, may…"

Norm Sash replied Feb 2, 2014 to problem controlling moved plines individually

7 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by eleni louk

"There are many ways to "skin the cat"... here's one example.  I'm not claiming it is…"

Norm Sash replied Feb 2, 2014 to List shifting and wrapping

4 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Lucas Becker

"Ah, your explination helps me to understand why the radius on my curve are not consi…"

Norm Sash replied Feb 2, 2014 to Error thrown by Fillet component when Radius input set to specific value

4 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service