Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Marios Tsiliakos's Discussions (488)

Discussions Replied To (459) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe something like this... "

Marios Tsiliakos replied Nov 1, 2011 to map hexgrid on a dodecahedron

7 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"Hi Casper,   If you still haven't got any luck you can check out in the attached fil…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Jul 13, 2011 to How to select rectangles based on an image?

8 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Casper Le Fèvre

"Hi Timothy, No,, the merge component just organizes the lines into a stream of data…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Jul 12, 2011 to Piped Structure overlap

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

"Hi there, It is because you have many overlapping pipe geometries due to the polylin…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Jul 12, 2011 to Piped Structure overlap

3 Jul 12, 2011

"Copying at the first file to the same file doesn't work. Copying from the new file  …"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Jul 7, 2011 to Translating a legacy VB into the new VB.Net

9 Jul 7, 2011

"Here is something strange. I have just decided to give the code another try. I trans…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Jul 7, 2011 to Translating a legacy VB into the new VB.Net

9 Jul 7, 2011

"if you feel comfortable with VB.Net go for it. But I think it will be also quite eas…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Jul 4, 2011 to Fitness Function for Galapagos

7 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Khizer Ishtiaq

"Sorry David, For some reason I missed that answer of yours. No, it happens when I co…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Jul 4, 2011 to Translating a legacy VB into the new VB.Net

9 Jul 7, 2011

"Hi khizer,   My approach to this issue would be to to create a mathematical equation…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Jul 4, 2011 to Fitness Function for Galapagos

7 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Khizer Ishtiaq

"Thank you Giulio,   I will try and re-write the code from scratch in the new VB.net…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Jul 4, 2011 to Translating a legacy VB into the new VB.Net

9 Jul 7, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service