Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anton Szilasi's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Djordje  Thanks again for your reply I understand what you have done and said abo…"

Anton Szilasi replied Dec 17, 2014 to Python Runtime error (TypeErrorException): 'generator' object is unsubscriptable

7 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Hi Djordje   I have another question I see that in my code you blocked out hour like…"

Anton Szilasi replied Dec 16, 2014 to Python Runtime error (TypeErrorException): 'generator' object is unsubscriptable

7 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Thanks that made a lot of sense and fixed the problem! I appreciate it!"

Anton Szilasi replied Dec 16, 2014 to Python Runtime error (TypeErrorException): 'generator' object is unsubscriptable

7 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Mostapha could you please tell me in a bit more detail how map works  when I do, a =…"

Anton Szilasi replied Dec 9, 2014 to Converting a list of strings to a list of floats using GhPython

5 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"Thank you Djordje this fixed it! "

Anton Szilasi replied Dec 9, 2014 to Converting a list of strings to a list of floats using GhPython

5 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"Thanks a useful FAQ"

Anton Szilasi replied Sep 9, 2014 to Is it possible to export a Grasshopper definition as a standalone script or application?

5 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Guillermo Rage

"Giulio Thanks very much that fixed it! Cheers"

Anton Szilasi replied Jul 31, 2014 to Struggling with C# scripting help would be most appreciated

2 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Anton Szilasi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service