Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anton Szilasi's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mathias, I am trying to do the same thing, did you manager to make any progress?…"

Anton Szilasi replied Feb 8, 2017 to Rendering a component similar to ValueList in CheckList mode

1 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Hi David, I am trying to recreate Elcin's code to prototype some code for custom ch…"

Anton Szilasi replied Feb 8, 2017 to Windows.forms

11 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Hi Panda, Yes I see this now this is cool. I still need to add some custom function…"

Anton Szilasi replied Feb 8, 2017 to Creating custom number sliders and checklists

11 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Panda, Thanks, I see that you have written some code that will change the transpare…"

Anton Szilasi replied Feb 7, 2017 to Creating custom number sliders and checklists

11 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Hi Leland, Check out what OpenStudio is doing with PAT and large scale analysis, ht…"

Anton Szilasi replied Nov 8, 2016 to Cloud Computing - Design Space Explorer

1 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Hi Ethan, Thanks for your reply, I am having trouble setting the plane and then cut…"

Anton Szilasi replied Sep 9, 2016 to Component to control clippling plane through Grasshopper

5 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Ethan Gross

"Hi Anders, Thanks for your reply, It is indeed possible I found a solution in the…"

Anton Szilasi replied Jun 13, 2016 to Adding output nodes within GhPython component

2 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Hi Andres Thank you this it is very helpful however I cannot delete the discosticks…"

Anton Szilasi replied Apr 22, 2016 to Python: Custom Preview Display

5 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Thanks David! Could you please also answer my question here: http://www.grasshopper…"

Anton Szilasi replied Nov 18, 2015 to Using GH_PreviewUtil Class in GH SDK

2 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Hi David, Thank you for your reply. I've sent you an email about this please take a…"

Anton Szilasi replied Oct 6, 2015 to Properly override GH_ActiveObject.RegisterRemoteIDs method

3 May 30, 2019
Reply by grudy

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service