Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anton Szilasi's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"David Many thanks its working very nicely. How would I change the code so that I ca…"

Anton Szilasi replied Mar 2, 2017 to Creating custom side bars to a component

8 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Hi David, Do you have anymore input on this? I'm basically stuck until I work this…"

Anton Szilasi replied Mar 1, 2017 to Creating custom side bars to a component

8 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Thanks David!"

Anton Szilasi replied Feb 27, 2017 to Ensure Singleton component - Place only one instance of the component at a time on the canvas

7 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

"Thanks for the advice Tom, I'm not sure entirely what you mean but basically I am u…"

Anton Szilasi replied Feb 27, 2017 to Ensure Singleton component - Place only one instance of the component at a time on the canvas

7 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

"Hi David, Thankyou for your reply, I am adding a ToolStripMenuItem within which I a…"

Anton Szilasi replied Feb 26, 2017 to Creating custom side bars to a component

8 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Thanks, Panda it was a simple oversight on my part!  Did I mention that you're awes…"

Anton Szilasi replied Feb 21, 2017 to Issue: initializing component at a specific location on the Grasshopper canvas

2 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Hi Panda, You are right I actually worked out a compromise it seems to work quite w…"

Anton Szilasi replied Feb 15, 2017 to Creating custom number sliders and checklists

11 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"David, Thanks for your reply, I've taken the approach of inheriting from Grasshoppe…"

Anton Szilasi replied Feb 13, 2017 to Creating custom number sliders and checklists

11 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Panda, Again many thanks for sharing your code which I’ve now gone through. I assume…"

Anton Szilasi replied Feb 9, 2017 to Creating custom number sliders and checklists

11 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"David, Thanks by doing a clean build I fixed the problem which was quite weird. Ch…"

Anton Szilasi replied Feb 9, 2017 to Windows.forms

11 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by