Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anton Szilasi's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Many thanks Andrew, this is what I'm looking for."

Anton Szilasi replied Apr 13, 2017 to Loading Grasshopper definitions using code

2 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Thanks David, that worked!"

Anton Szilasi replied Mar 31, 2017 to Custom implementation of GH_ValueList component, RunTime Warnings

2 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Just incase someone is ever looking for something like this I wrote a recursive func…"

Anton Szilasi replied Mar 31, 2017 to Getting Component "input" sources.

10 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Thanks Panda, Do you have some code that, can use the commit and cancel changes tab…"

Anton Szilasi replied Mar 20, 2017 to Change name of another component when name of component is changed

5 Mar 20, 2017

"Panda, As always many thanks! Unfortunately at the line: ToolStripTextBox textBox…"

Anton Szilasi replied Mar 20, 2017 to Change name of another component when name of component is changed

5 Mar 20, 2017

"Hi David, I see your point, Daniels solution will only work for one slider this mea…"

Anton Szilasi replied Mar 10, 2017 to Change NumberSlider values in a for loop, solve downstream of slider each time

6 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

"Thanks Daniel what is the significance of  Me.Component.ExpireSolution(True), are yo…"

Anton Szilasi replied Mar 10, 2017 to Change NumberSlider values in a for loop, solve downstream of slider each time

6 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

"You're right thanks David."

Anton Szilasi replied Mar 3, 2017 to Creating custom side bars to a component

8 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

"Thanks Panda, You're awesome! Using the Developer Settings didn't work but copying…"

Anton Szilasi replied Mar 3, 2017 to Grasshopper loading errors: Attempting to read Json file

3 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by konrad k sobon

"Hi David, I created my own code based of yours for multiple selection and have post…"

Anton Szilasi replied Mar 3, 2017 to Creating custom side bars to a component

8 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by