Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Max Marschall's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Fair enough, thanks for pointing that out."

Max Marschall replied Jun 29, 2016 to Prevent C# editor from minimizing and being opened multiple times

5 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Max Marschall

"I see, thanks for the tip! Any chance of setting that globally for all components?"

Max Marschall replied Jun 29, 2016 to Why does C# give me warning messages when variables are not used?

7 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

"Ah, indeed I can, good to know! Is that a mistake or is there a particular reason?"

Max Marschall replied Jun 26, 2016 to PointAtNormalizedLength (C#) vs. PointOnCrv (GH)

3 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

"LMB+Ctrl+Shift+Drag = Move all existing wires to some other grip Is there also "Cop…"

Max Marschall replied May 12, 2016 to What hotkeys and shortcuts are available in Grasshopper?

23 Mar 10, 2018
Reply by Peter

"Thanks a lot everyone for your help! Andrew's script actually does exactly what I w…"

Max Marschall replied Feb 1, 2016 to Bake other components from within my GHPython component

6 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Max Marschall

"That works perfectly! Thanks again."

Max Marschall replied Jan 26, 2016 to GHPython script for ViewCapture causing problems

5 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Max Marschall

"Ok another question...The view capture doesn't work if the file path has a space in…"

Max Marschall replied Jan 26, 2016 to GHPython script for ViewCapture causing problems

5 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Max Marschall

""SplitKinkyFaces" ^^ You guys are the best. Thanks, I'll try with that."

Max Marschall replied Dec 18, 2015 to Wrong display of breps

4 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Max Marschall

"Hi David, thanks for the quick response. I tried exploding it (was that what you mea…"

Max Marschall replied Dec 18, 2015 to Wrong display of breps

4 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Max Marschall

"Yes that works, thanks!"

Max Marschall replied Dec 14, 2015 to GHPython script for ViewCapture causing problems

5 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Max Marschall

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service