Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Tree's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"All: here is the base solution to set or get the color (it was in an existing thread…"

Tree replied Sep 3, 2014 to FrameBackgroundColor, c#

3 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Tree

"Arend, Here is the clean file.  I would appreciate your help with finding an exampl…"

Tree replied Sep 2, 2014 to Custom display (seemingly selective drawing of breps / curves / polyline curves) c#

5 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Tree

"Arend, I now see that I am getting a display pipeline error and I have not added ge…"

Tree replied Sep 2, 2014 to Custom display (seemingly selective drawing of breps / curves / polyline curves) c#

5 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Tree

"David, Thanks for the clarification, it is useful because I often test smaller bits…"

Tree replied Mar 9, 2014 to Recompute and LayerTableEvent example, c#

6 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Tree

"David, I really appreciate your assistance and you are right that it is confusing. A…"

Tree replied Mar 8, 2014 to Recompute and LayerTableEvent example, c#

6 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Tree

"I'm trying to have a c# component perform like the pipeline component and harvest ma…"

Tree replied Mar 7, 2014 to Recompute and LayerTableEvent example, c#

6 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Tree

"David, Is there a piece of example code that can be used to detect a layer object ch…"

Tree replied Mar 7, 2014 to Select all objects in a layer

14 Apr 22, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

"Michael, Defining "doc" did the trick - thanks!"

Tree replied Mar 6, 2014 to Visual Studio namespace errors "doc.Objects.FindByLayer", c#

2 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Tree

"GH doesn't seem to recognize the layers, createAtts, and Bake components. As a resul…"

Tree replied Mar 5, 2014 to Same old Question.. Bake to Layer::Sublayer when they are not in the document yet

8 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by Pablo Antuña Molina

"Mostapha, I had developed a more complicated method and will substitute it for your…"

Tree replied Mar 4, 2014 to Ordered Vertices from Brep or Joined Curves, c#

3 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Tree

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by