Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Zuardin Akbar's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Cool! Glad to see it runs properly now. I was thinking to put a boundary as well but…"

Zuardin Akbar replied Sep 7, 2017 to C# -Initialize class objects in for loop - Persistent data

7 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Rawitscher

"I cleaned up a bit with the code, did some trick to keep constant random number and…"

Zuardin Akbar replied Sep 6, 2017 to C# -Initialize class objects in for loop - Persistent data

7 Sep 7, 2017

"Hi Nicholas,  Ahh I see..I think I misunderstood your explanation. Are you looking f…"

Zuardin Akbar replied Sep 6, 2017 to C# -Initialize class objects in for loop - Persistent data

7 Sep 7, 2017

"If I understand you correctly, maybe you should create the list in the additional c…"

Zuardin Akbar replied Sep 5, 2017 to C# -Initialize class objects in for loop - Persistent data

7 Sep 7, 2017

"Hi, sorry i forgot to expire the solution of the toggles so they didn't update the V…"

Zuardin Akbar replied Jul 27, 2017 to How to creat an AUTO TOGGLE in grasshopper ?

8 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by AJ

"Hi Guanlin, please find the attached gh file. I am now using timer because i don't k…"

Zuardin Akbar replied Jul 26, 2017 to How to creat an AUTO TOGGLE in grasshopper ?

8 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by AJ

"Hi Tom! very nice simulation! I will try to take a look at the script line by line t…"

Zuardin Akbar replied Feb 3, 2017 to Loop Structure for Simulating Particle Movement in C#

3 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

"First of all, i think you should make your code run iteratively. I believe then the…"

Zuardin Akbar replied Oct 12, 2016 to Continuous Path _ GH Python

4 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by ZAQI FATHIS

"Hi, can we control the gap size of every contour's curve? i'm trying to use this def…"

Zuardin Akbar replied Mar 8, 2016 to Geodesic distance from points on mesh

13 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

"Hi Daniel, i have tried your curly kale definition, it is very nice! anyway, i'm try…"

Zuardin Akbar replied Dec 10, 2015 to Differential Growth in Curves

88 Mar 29, 2019
Reply by Selin Sevim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service